i'm not usually terribly interested in photography blogs. Most likely because i'm not a photographer and have no incentive to "pick up tips." However, as I was perusing the web (started here), i found myself on the blue lily photography blog.
Again, I have no deep desire to look at other people's wedding photos, well, of course unless i know them...
but the photo of the red canoe with the bride and groom floating on a lake....THAT caught my eye.
And i was struck with the completely impossible, irrelevant, weird thought...of THAT's exactly what I would have loved for OUR wedding photos (way back in the 90's). Don't they look lovely?!
oh well.
too late.
like i said.
irrelevant.
maybe for our 50th wedding anniversary....
or something.
Again, I have no deep desire to look at other people's wedding photos, well, of course unless i know them...
but the photo of the red canoe with the bride and groom floating on a lake....THAT caught my eye.
And i was struck with the completely impossible, irrelevant, weird thought...of THAT's exactly what I would have loved for OUR wedding photos (way back in the 90's). Don't they look lovely?!
oh well.
too late.
like i said.
irrelevant.
maybe for our 50th wedding anniversary....
or something.

i wanted to get married on the beach at FBC - a canoe could have totally been part of that! pretty pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks nice now, but at the time she was probably thinking, "I can't get this dress wet! Stop rocking!"
ReplyDeleteI say, don't wait till your 50th! Do it for your 25th. I'm already planning an "I can invite whoever I want and have as much fun as I like because no one else cares about this day but me" re-ceremony for our 25th anniversary.